Wednesday 4 August 2010

Rising above it


Given the choice, I think I preferred the trainers. At least their presence on my tree in my garden wasn`t a mindless drunken act of vandalism that pollutes the green and me, seemingly, whenever I walk on it.
I`ll have to ask Jensen what Jim would have thought about it?
Do even Jenn`s ghosts tut and shake their heads in disillusionment now? - After all - What romance and mystery can there be behind the lobbing of a bag of shit?

Only the now bereft trainer tree seems able to rise above it all!


4 comments:

  1. Eugh! What a really strange and disturbing combination of objects in your garden. I think I would have preferred the trainers too! I don't understand why people would put these things in your garden, or even hang around near it when there's a huge green in front of your house (or perhaps that's why!) I bet they didn't think that their handiwork would end up on a blog! Are you going to send those pics to the council? Or will they not make any difference?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with elaine I preferred the trainers , but am glad youare trying to view it with your nice smile, and a joke but mary would not go wndering around all contary here keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously some people don't know what bins are for. The mind boggles that whoever did it probably walked right past their own bin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim thinks that the "Trainer Tree" looks far better without them.
    Especially as the urban truth of trainers in a tree (ie. If you stand under it, a dealer will arrive shortly to sell you drugs) Is far worse than a "bag of shit" although, thinking about it, It's the same thing, isn't it. Don't druggies call thier drugs "a bag of shit"?

    If the Local Authority and the Police did their jobs properly, niether would be a problem.

    ReplyDelete